Sunday, September 11, 2016

Spider-Man/Deadpool #8


Image result for spider-man Deadpool 8

Spider-Man/Deadpool, Issue #8 resumes the "Isn't it Bromantic?" story, which so far has featured Spider-Man and Deadpool hanging out and being superheroes together all while Deadpool is secretly targeting Spider-Man's boss, Peter Parker.  Deadpool obviously doesn't know that Spider-Man and Peter Parker are one in the same.  Deadpool kills Spider-Man only to bring him back to life.  Now, they're both after the guy who hired Deadpool to kill Peter Parker.

I have mixed feelings about this issue.  I like the story, and I like a lot about it, but I had a little trouble following what was going on.  I mean, I do read a lot of comics, but I kept thinking that I'd missed an issue somewhere along the line, and I don't think I did.  I did enjoy the two or three filler issues, the last one quite a lot, but they separated this issue from the rest of the "Isn't it Bromantic?" story.

No comments:

Post a Comment