Monday, September 19, 2016

Deadpool V Gambit #3 and #4


Image result for Deadpool V Gambit 4

Deadpool V Gambit: The "V" Is for "Vs," Issue #3 and Issue #4 I'm finally getting around to reading, and by the end of this blog, I'll decide if I'll continue reading it.  Deadpool and Gambit are superheroes of a sort, but con men at heart, and this title is about them running a con.  It's actually a little confusing because at the end of Issue #3, the man they're running the con on becomes their friend.  Issue #4 starts off with a mutant going by the name Kim Il Sung getting his hands cut off by Wolverine's daughter.  And later, Deadpool and Gambit pull a con on him.

Issue #4 is mostly about Kim Il Sung, and I liked it a lot more than Issue #3.  Maybe I'm just waking up.  Somehow, I fell asleep at 7:00 PM and woke up just after 3:00 AM.  I figured it was eight hours of sleep, so I got up and drank an energy drink or two.  While Issue #3 failed to permeate my sleep-addled brain, Issue #4 was a lot of fun.  The only problem?  Not much Deadpool or Gambit.  I didn't mind that terribly much, and I'll pick up Issue #5 in two days, which will end the arc.  I don't think that the series will continue after that.  It was only designed as a miniseries, and five issues make up the first book, which is out in stores this November.

No comments:

Post a Comment